Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Help identify technik Erkennungsmarken- ID disc

Article about: Hallo. Its seems that is technic key disc. Could anybody can translate. L.Fe.Tr. 1 Mot. could be- Lighte Fe. ????? Thanks

?

Default Help identify technik Erkennungsmarken- ID disc

Hallo. Its seems that is technic key disc. Could anybody can translate. L.Fe.Tr. 1 Mot.
    could be- Lighte Fe. ?????

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identify technik  Erkennungsmarken- ID disc  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help identify technik  Erkennungsmarken- ID disc
    P
    Many

?

Is there a roll number on it anywhere? If so, it might be a WWI identity tag; they had all kinds of odd shapes early on and before. I would suspect it might be leichte Fernsprechtrupp 1, but it's too small a subunit type to appear in any of the usual resources. During WWII there was at least one Fernsprech-Kompanie in all Nachrichten-Abteilungen (and other communications units), so they wouldn't have numbers, nor a mark of their own- they'd be marked for the Nachrichten-Abteilung; so that also might suggest it's a WWI disc if Fernsprech-Trupp was a formal unit type (given numbers). I have found a reference to a 'gr. Fe. Tr.' in WWII but as a section of a larger unit it seems, so again it wouldn't have a number.

So you should check the WWI section to see if those folks know of a unit like this.

If it has no roll number, it might just be an equipment tag- that's what people call any tag that's not a personal Erkennungsmarke LOL
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Leichte Feld T....... motorisierte ?

?

Yup, 'Mot.' would be 'motorisiert', which was common enough during WWII; I don't know about WWI though- the guys in that section would be able to say if it was or not I'd hope. If not, that puts it back in WWII, but it's unlikely we'd get any further since very small independent units at the Kompanie and smaller level aren't, as I say, listed in the usual references.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

?

thanks for info. seems that its equipment ID.