Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

hopefully all real

Article about: sorry about the angle of the pictures i couldn't workout how to rotate , if anyone could offer any good id that would be fantastic ,and hopefully they all look ok medical ? unknown this one

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Can I see Heinz Alwin Wode wehrpaß please?
    sure , ill do my best to post

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hopefully all real
    P
    Many

Got him, he is buried in Soldatenfriedhof Lommel, killed in 1942. He was a sailor in the Reichsmarine, sad story nice Ekm.

apologies havent figured out the rotate yet ...posting quickly is my excuse i know its annoying

hopefully all real

hopefully all real

hopefully all real

hopefully all real

hopefully all real

hopefully all real

hopefully all real

Jan
    ?

Sehr traurig. The Erkennungsmarke seems to have been a "Zweitstück".

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hopefully all real  

MAP
    ?

Quote by cobbler32 View Post
    apologies havent figured out the rotate yet ...posting quickly is my excuse i know its annoying
    Down load the photos to your PC. Rotate and then make any minor edit (Crop, brightness, etc.), then upload them. That usually works 95% of the time.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

some info on the chap involved

hopefully all real

The pow tag does not look right,here is my uncles for comparison.I know its real as he was shot down over Germany and was in this camp for several months.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hopefully all real  

After liberation of camp my uncle found his file records.B17 pilot,had to bale out after his plane was hit by flak.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hopefully all real   hopefully all real  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2