Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

i.d tag from Russia

Article about: My friend just got back from Russia where she went with some friends that are well known diggers in the area where she is from. They collect remains when found and they also give items to Mu

Default i.d tag from Russia

My friend just got back from Russia where she went with some friends that are well known diggers in the area where she is from. They collect remains when found and they also give items to Museum's with the larger stuff they find, like field kitchens, bikes, ect...

She brought back this item that was found along with a comb found in Novgorod forest where they call in the "meat forest". There is a story behind the whole thing how she ended up with it, but to get to the point, has anyone ever heard of this unit ?

i.d tag from Russiai.d tag from Russia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement i.d tag from Russia
    P
    Many

Infanterie Panzer Abwehr Ersatz Kompanie 225, part of the 225th Infantry Division. The Division was raised on 26th August 1939 as part of the 3rd wave through the Landwehr commander in Hamburg Wehrkries X. Initially based in Munsterlager, served Western and Eastern fronts. Nice tag.

thanks for your help

?

I agree that it is a good tag. link to the 225 infantry division

Lexikon der Wehrmacht - 225. Infanterie-Division

thank you sir!

thx sry
    Last edited by Nailbanger76; 09-03-2015 at 02:32 AM.

Quote by Nailbanger76 View Post
    is this for sale?
    As we do not condone sales on the regular forum, please contact this member via PM.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Infanterie Panzer Abwehr Ersatz Kompanie 225, part of the 225th Infantry Division. The Division was raised on 26th August 1939 as part of the 3rd wave through the Landwehr commander in Hamburg Wehrkries X. Initially based in Munsterlager, served Western and Eastern fronts. Nice tag.
    Negative.

It belonged to Infanterie-Panzer-Abwehr-Ersatz-Kompanie (Infanterie-Ersatz-Regiment) 225 - Infantry Antitank Replacement Company/ 225th Infantry Replacement Regiment.

This regiment was responsible only for replacements for 225th Infantry Division. It was not part of that division!

I thought it was a anti tank unit with the ABW.