Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross Real or Fake ???

Article about: Hello lads I'm new to this forum and would like to know if some of my stuff which I'm collecting to leave behind for my children is real or is just rude fake !? Thank you in advance

Default ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross Real or Fake ???

Hello lads I'm new to this forum and would like to know if some of my stuff which I'm collecting to leave behind for my children is real or is just rude fake !? Thank you in advance ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross  Real or Fake ???ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross  Real or Fake ???ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross  Real or Fake ???ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross  Real or Fake ???ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross  Real or Fake ???ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross  Real or Fake ???ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross  Real or Fake ???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross  Real or Fake ???
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: ID Disc SS Wallonien,frozen meat and cross Real or Fake ???

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I can't help with the Erkennungsmarken but the Ostmedaille and KVK look to be genuine. I would post these two pieces separately in the Orders and Decorations forum, the KVK in its respective sub forum where you will get some more replies.

I'm guessing the KVK doesn't have a pin attachment on the back and therefore it is a second class award. On the top of the upper arm I expcet you will find where the suspension ring was broken off.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hello Adrian Thank you for warm welcome and quick respond to my thread .It would be nice to get more info about my items but I'm already happy for those two medals I really appreciate your help With Best Regards Pavel

?

Welcome to the forum

The first issue I find with the Erkennungsmarke is that my reference doesn't have an SS-Panzer-Artillerie-Regiment 28; SS-Artillerie-Regiment 28 was created in mid-October of 1944, and it was part of the 28. SS-Panzer-Division, but there's no mention of it ever getting a 'Panzer' designation, or having Sfl weapons. So late in the war, it's possible a change was made and the information lost I suppose, but for now there's no proof I can find.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

medals are good the kvk isnt in the best shape so its not worth much but the ost medal looks to be in very nice shape !!

Quote by Matt L View Post
    Welcome to the forum

The first issue I find with the Erkennungsmarke is that my reference doesn't have an SS-Panzer-Artillerie-Regiment 28; SS-Artillerie-Regiment 28 was created in mid-October of 1944, and it was part of the 28. SS-Panzer-Division, but there's no mention of it ever getting a 'Panzer' designation, or having Sfl weapons. So late in the war, it's possible a change was made and the information lost I suppose, but for now there's no proof I can find.
    Thank you Matt Just question it might be 28th SS Freiwilligen-Panzergrenadier Divisione Wallonien ???

?

I don't believe a Panzergrenadier-Division would have a Panzer-Artillerie-Regiment, I think only Panzer-Divisionen could have them; regardless, it's SS-Artillerie-Regiment 28 that would have been re-designated SS-Panzer-Artillerie-Regiment 28 if they'd ever been armoured, and that's not the case according to Tessin.

There's a problem with the disc itself too- the slit on the right doesn't line up with the other two.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...