Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

legion flandern EKM any thoughts?

Article about: came across this one, anybopdy has an idea if it's a fake or not? legion flandern ekm. somebody has an original to show? greetings, Matthias

?

Default legion flandern EKM any thoughts?

came across this one, anybopdy has an idea if it's a fake or not? legion flandern ekm. somebody has an original to show?

legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?
    greetings,
    Matthias

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement legion flandern EKM any thoughts?
    P
    Many

?

better pictures! legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?

?

Mathias,

Just a couple of thoughts after giving your pictures a look. Do you have a better straight on picture of the text? Can you get one? Do you know what the "RB" stands for at the end of the name? Have you looked at the fake fonts section because the small r in Frw looks strange, but it might be OK I just cannot tell from the images. The big red flag for me is the lack of unit information on this disk, it should be there.

?

And by lack of Unit information I mean to say sub-unit information.

?

I understand, here are some more pictures of the disc.
    greetings,
    Matthias
    legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?legion flandern EKM any thoughts?

?

i have no idea abut the RB. I was searching for it for a while but didn't find it.. indeed there is not much info on it. it's quite a difficult one.

?

this is one I found today: what are your ideas? i found some similarities, but also a few things are different, i can find nothing on the RB.. greetings,Matthias

WWW.WAFFEN-SS.NO "27. SS-Freiwilligen-Panzer-Grenadier-Division "Langemarck"

Archief Objecten van de maand | Balen bevrijd

?

this is one I found today: what are your ideas? i found some similarities, but also a few things are different, i can find nothing on the RB.. greetings,Matthias

WWW.WAFFEN-SS.NO "27. SS-Freiwilligen-Panzer-Grenadier-Division "Langemarck"

Archief Objecten van de maand | Balen bevrijd

?

Matthais,

The disk your posting is no good. I don't know what I was thinking earlier but your disk does not say SS. There is no way an original would not have it for this unit.

?

I was thinking the same. The lack of 'ss' is indeed an error i believe. Most of them have 'waffen ss' on the back. I have warranty on this piece so i'm trading it in i think they did quite a good job on the lettering. Could be worse

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast