Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Warrant Disc - State Police

Article about: I have this Nazi Warrant Disc. I believe it is authentic since it has been in the family for 35 years. It's in excellent condition. I am looking to sell it. What is something like this worth

?

Default Nazi Warrant Disc - State Police

I have this Nazi Warrant Disc. I believe it is authentic since it has been in the family for 35 years. It's in excellent condition. I am looking to sell it. What is something like this worth?

Thanks...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Warrant Disc - State Police
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum but please do not ask for valuations as this is not something we do here.

If you wish to know the market value you can easily work that out with a little internet searching.

Authentication is a different matter and there is certainly the expertise here to aid you with that.

However, these are heavily faked and 35 years "in the family" sadly is no assurance of a genuine piece. With this in mind you will need to provide much clearer pictures to permit a comprehensive assessment.

I am not expert in these items but from these pics I do not get a good feeling.

Wait and see what those who know these well have to say but work on the pictures.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Closer pictures of the disc would help. It appears at least to be made of the correct bronze material rather than pot metal like most of the fakes. The enlarging of the suspension hole detracts a little.
    Last edited by BlackCat1982; 03-23-2018 at 10:35 AM.

?

Looks good but better pictures would be appreciated , as to price you will have to check dealers sites as we are not in the business of setting prices.Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

I posted better pictures. You can also double click the pictures and they will zoom in.

?

Check to see if it is non magnetic, but I think this one has a chance.

?

Looks fine
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Check to see if it is non magnetic, but I think this one has a chance.
    I checked. It is NOT magnetic.

Quote by lbear View Post
    I checked. It is NOT magnetic.
    I would say it is ok then.