Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help finding Info on these Tags???

Article about: Hi every one. Newbie to the war relics Forum here I have recently purchased 3 Dog Tags I was hoping to get some help correctly identifying the units so I can find some photographs to display

I edited it because apparently the turn of phrase "getting no where fast" was taken the wrong the way! & was only part of a sentence I might add, which if read properly is me talking about the progress I'd made over the past few days on other/& all forums I post to!

But I ask again mr moderator (with out sounding rude i hope, when did I ask any one to jump to it?? I'm confused how you came to the conclusion that "I expected people to 'Quote' "jump up and answer your(my) posts." I've re read my posts several times and all I can see is me asking a question to Meskalin about whether I read the info that He provided through his links Correctly! & then nothing else! (as I was on other forums while waiting for a reply) & then I posted the apology and explanation to you (for merely posting twice, which was a simple accident due to having 5 windows open on 3 forums (on threads about Wehrmacht Tags) and I cut/pasted in the wrong forum thread) now I've been made to feel completely uncomfortable here! whether unintentional or not cant you see how some one would take offence? I'm a new member to the forum I know nothing about Tags I came looking for help & found some one who in a couple of hours has put me of asking anything else! & I only asked 2 questions, what are these tags? & did I read the info on the links right?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help finding Info on these Tags???
    P
    Many

I am sorry that you feel uncomfortable here.
    I have been nothing but cordial and have asked politely a couple of times for you to be patient.
    When you type phrases like "getting nowhere fast" and "frustrated" and "eager" as well as "waiting for a reply" and then edit to remove these comments, it leads me to believe that you realise they are not in the correct context and felt uncomfortable with putting them in your posts.
    I can only ask again, please be patient, an answer will come.
    Ralph.
    P.S. If this is not good enough, I can close this thread and wait until Matt or another moderator feel it necessary to open it again to give you an answer.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hello,

Not sure what is going on here, I would really like to help but I am not sure how. What is it you wanted to know about the disks? They look original and I think meskalin covered the units.

Quote by Eike41 View Post
    Hello,

Not sure what is going on here, I would really like to help but I am not sure how. What is it you wanted to know about the disks? They look original and I think meskalin covered the units.
    Not to worry about it, he won't be asking anything here again.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2