Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help please! Real or fake?

Article about: Any expert opinions on this one? Real or fake? Possible value? Thx

Default Need help please! Real or fake?

Any expert opinions on this one? Real or fake? Possible value? Thx
    Attached Images Attached Images Need help please! Real or fake? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help please! Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Can't tell much of anything from this single un-enlargable photo. It looks to be from an Ersatz Battalion, though, so I doubt if it's a fake. Wouldn't be much point in it to make one. Value would be fairly low.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I will try to get more photos avail to post.. as it looks very clean and sharp.. Thx

?

You will definitely need a better pic in order to evaluate that tag.

Quote by Nailbanger76 View Post
    I will try to get more photos avail to post.. as it looks very clean and sharp.. Thx
    hope these are better???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help please! Real or fake?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Need help please! Real or fake? 

I paid $50 is that a fair price?

?

Looks like a good disk to me, the unit looks to be one stamp and the roll number and blood type were done separately.

Unit info: Panzergrenadier-Ersatz-Bataillone - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Price is a funny thing and tags vary wildly, but this type of tag in this condition is selling around $50 but that is about the highest price they go for.

A bit pricey for an Ersatz Battalion disk, but as Eike says it's OK and in good condition.

I think the only reason I wanted to buy it was because the discs I have are all aluminum and this one will be my first zinc one.. And it's the nicest looking condition I have yet to see for sale in this range.. Does anyone know where on the classifieds I can find any id discs for sale to buy? What heading to search in? Thx again everyone for your opinions are always a great asset. This site is fantastic. Cheers everyone

Quote by Nailbanger76 View Post
    I think the only reason I wanted to buy it was because the discs I have are all aluminum and this one will be my first zinc one.. And it's the nicest looking condition I have yet to see for sale in this range.. Does anyone know where on the classifieds I can find any id discs for sale to buy? What heading to search in? Thx again everyone for your opinions are always a great asset. This site is fantastic. Cheers everyone
    Click on the "classified" link top of the page and then click "tag" in the search box on the right. I would not assume that because an item is for sale on this site that it means it is good. Caveat emptor etc etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast