Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Police Grenadiers Rgt. 3 help?

Article about: Hello, This is only my 2nd ID disc, 3rd if you include, my POW disc. Anyway, need somebody to tell me if its authentic or not, and hopefully why? I've searched the archives and Google. I've

Default Police Grenadiers Rgt. 3 help?

Hello,
    This is only my 2nd ID disc, 3rd if you include, my POW disc. Anyway, need somebody to tell me if its authentic or not, and hopefully why? I've searched the archives and Google. I've read alot, about caps on caps off, font styles, etc. First off, I notice its lacking a blood type. The corrosion makes it a little hard to read, but makes it appear used, there is also a slight bend in it. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police Grenadiers Rgt. 3 help?   Police Grenadiers Rgt. 3 help?  

Police Grenadiers Rgt. 3 help?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Grenadiers Rgt. 3 help?
    P
    Many

?

There is a match to this disk in the fake font section on this site sooo I am going with this one is a fake.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...gren-rgt-3.jpg

Quote by Eike41 View Post
    There is a match to this disk in the fake font section on this site sooo I am going with this one is a fake.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...gren-rgt-3.jpg
    Very good match, thank you, sir, I think you're spot on.

From the photos it appears to have been stamped onto a wartime blank Ekm, there are thousands about and the fakers snap them up and stamp them. Sorry it is not an original.

It was inexpspensive, more importantly, taught me a valuable lesson, lol. But, yes, i think that's exactly right.