Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Polizei Bataillon 104 erkennungsmarke -

Article about: What do you all think of this variation --- seems there's a few with relatively close numbers out there and they appear, judging by the corrosion, to be from the same site. Thoughts?

Hello.
    I recently purchased this in the Netherlands, but it is still on the road to come to me.
    Giovanni

Polizei Bataillon 104 erkennungsmarke  -Polizei Bataillon 104 erkennungsmarke  -

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Bataillon 104 erkennungsmarke  -
    P
    Many

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Thank you both for chiming in!

Paul; I agree, it's a very interesting piece in light of this type of lettering indeed. It was dug up in southern Norway at a former military camp recently, along with lots of helmets and other material.

Blackcat; starting to feel more so too!
    No problem Slados28, you can join my Titanium club, free advice and no charge either!😉

?

Here is Battalion 74 without the racetrack O.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Bataillon 104 erkennungsmarke  -  

Always nice seeing new Pol. tags as, besides the Verwaltung ones, they do not appear to be all easy to find. But, of course, the font on the 74. Pol. Batl. tag has another font altogether so it's not really comparable in that aspect. It is interesting to see, though, that also on this one they've placed the unit number at the beginning, where we usually see the kompanie numbers, just like on the 44. Pol. Bat example I posted.

I've 2 of the Pol.Btl.104 tags too, #221 and what looks like #77. These came a seller in Holland.

Quote by Ordnungspolizei View Post
    I've 2 of the Pol.Btl.104 tags too, #221 and what looks like #77. These came a seller in Holland.
    As long as the seller was not "Tri-top" or "Blume166" then you might be ok. Have you pictures?

?

Here's another one. Maybe it's interesting for you to see. WkrPolizei Bataillon 104 erkennungsmarke  -

Question Another Pol. Btl. 104. GOOD?

Hi guys!
    Here is another Polizei Bataillon 104 EKM.
    What do you think? Good or fake?
    Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Bataillon 104 erkennungsmarke  -   Polizei Bataillon 104 erkennungsmarke  -  

This one looks OK to me Alex.

Thank you!
    Me too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast