Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

pow tags

Article about: Anyone tell me if these are authentic? A couple are aluminum and seem to have different fonts. All replies appreciated. Cheers Brian

Default pow tags

pow tagspow tagspow tagspow tagspow tagspow tagspow tags

Anyone tell me if these are authentic? A couple are aluminum and seem to have different fonts. All replies appreciated. Cheers Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement pow tags
    P
    Many

They all appear authentic, the Stakag 308 viii E Kgl Erkennungsmarke are from Kursk, assuming this is your, or someone else’s collection as they aren’t all from the same location. Like everything these have been copied and reproduced but I think most are good. The Jewish civilian tag in Alu looks similar to others sold in Canada recently, no idea where they came from and the condition looks unused which may be a red flag. Dedicated POW tag collectors will comment further.

Thank you for the reply. These were someones collection I bought at auction. Had no idea about the Jewish civilian tag. Cheers Brian

Quote by brian d View Post
    Thank you for the reply. These were someones collection I bought at auction. Had no idea about the Jewish civilian tag. Cheers Brian
    There are lists for some camps so you might be able to find a name, the Jewish civilian one certainly ought to be known, not my field but should be interesting to research.