Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Schützen-Regiment 21?

Article about: Hello friends collectors. For this my erkennungsmarke, is the military department "Schützen-Regiment 21" correct? (Then renamed "Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21" of the "

Default Schützen-Regiment 21?

Hello friends collectors.
    For this my erkennungsmarke, is the military department "Schützen-Regiment 21" correct? (Then renamed "Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21" of the "24. Panzer Division"). I'm not sure about the presence of the word "Ausbildungs" and the abbreviation "Sch" where usually the Kompanie is located.
    Giovanni

Schützen-Regiment 21?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schützen-Regiment 21?
    P
    Many

?

Well, this one is a puzzle indeed.
    I have been searching for the abbreviations online and I keep getting search results for Luftwaffe units.
    Look at the EKM I posted, that's what I can find. I know your EKM is not the same but it comes close.

And I don't know if it is a Schützen Ausbildungs Regiment 21, can't really find anything about that unit. There is a Schützen-Regiment 21, but in the info about it there is nothing in there that says Ausbildung.

But let us wait for other opinions.

Regards, Rik
    Attached Images Attached Images Schützen-Regiment 21? 

I believe that Dschop was on the right track and this tag is for Schule/(Flieger) Ausbildungs Regiment 21 with the Flieger omitted from the inscription. Flieger-Ausbildungs-Regiment 21

?

Interesting tag, the only thing I can add is the abbreviation "SCH." is either "Schutz" or "Schule"

Schutzen is Schtz. Not sure about the rest.

A very good book with abbreviations is "DEUTSCHE ERKENNUNGSMARKEN DES ZWEITEN WELTKRIEGES" Jean Hoidal.

?

The book by Jean Hoïdal is on the top of my list. It's not being offered a lot, but I found some for sale.

Hello.
    Thanks for the answers. I also think it is as you say.
    There is something like this in my collection.
    GiovanniSchützen-Regiment 21?