Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Secret Police disc (Geheime Staatspolizei) GESTAPO DISK..

Article about: OK, i came across this, and planning on buying it, everything about it seems right, its NON-MAGNETIC, just like it should be, and the letters " E ' and " I " seem good on it.

Might I ask..."What is a World Class Fake ?" It is either a period item or not. Please explain what that means, first time I have heard that terminology used.
    Who told you the disc from Amsterdam was real ? If it were not Don...then there are other "authorities" in regards to these discs ? Why was it not "Something you would own" ?
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Secret Police disc (Geheime Staatspolizei) GESTAPO DISK..
    P
    Many

?

It’s clearly not just me who finds Mr. Drake more than a little... well... strange.
    Full of contradiction (maybe that’s all part of the ‘Double-0’ training), though I can’t help but be impressed by his experience in using such a complicated device as a ‘jeweller’s loop’ (sic), even if that experience doesn’t extend to spelling it correctly.
    As previously noted by Real Steel, why would one with more than 20-25 years experience and ‘outstanding’ research skills, need to consult ‘the holy’ just to find out what these things are even made from?
    On the plus side, if any of you chaps want to offload a duff warrant disc, he’s your man!

"and YOU can mention my name if you like" ! Sounds like a stupid infomercial peddling dog potty patches or stupid spray nonsense that will seal the side of a battleship......

" Tell 'em the Secret Service guy sent ya!"......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5