Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Show your SS Erkennungsmarken

Article about: Love the ice cleat as a display holder !!

?

Default Re: Show your SS Erkennungsmarken

OK Matt lets start with this one Front and back. This I am pretty certain is authentic, it came from the Demjansk region of Russia.The W-SS on the back is on acouple of tags I got in the same region but I have not seen it reproduced in any books.Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your SS Erkennungsmarken
    P
    Many

?

This is a Totenkopf Pioneer tag the same W-SS is on the back but it is difficult to photograph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your SS Erkennungsmarken  

?

Here is the Totenkopf Artillery Regiment the disk reads "Stb. SS TAR" the roll number is on the reverse. It is pretty rough but with both halves you can make it out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your SS Erkennungsmarken  

?

Here is a Totenkopf 1/7 whole disk the roll number is on the reverse.

?

Latvian SS FRW, roll number on the reverse again, not sure about the font on this one, give it a look.

?

Another Latvian SS FRW tag similar font. Roll number on reverse

?

This one reads "Stab. / Waffen Gren. Rgt. d. SS 33 Lett nr.4" I believe it is the headquarters unit of the 33rd freiwilligen grenadier regiment ss latvian division. If anyone knows what the small "d." stands for please let me know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your SS Erkennungsmarken   Show your SS Erkennungsmarken  

?

This is a half tag broken in half, it reads: "SS Panz. Gren. Ausb. u. Ers. Btl. 10"

?

This one is : "SS 16. / III E.u.A. Btl. 12" I was told this unit fought in Arnhem but I was told a lot of things about these tags.

?

This is one I believe to be the 2nd SS Volunteer Regiment Latvian SS Volunteer Legion, it reads "III / 2. SS-Fr. Leg. Lett."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your SS Erkennungsmarken   Show your SS Erkennungsmarken  

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast