Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Silver Gestapo warrant disc

Article about: We ran into a gentlemen who has an early 3 digit warrant disc that was originally silver washed,#606......certified real with official letter...... He was inquiring about a value. Thanks in

Default Silver Gestapo warrant disc

We ran into a gentlemen who has an early 3 digit warrant disc that was originally silver washed,#606......certified real with official letter...... He was inquiring about a value. Thanks in advance! Owner wants no pics taken,sorry!!! (Newbie)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver Gestapo warrant disc
    P
    Many

Default Re: Silver Gestapo warrant disc

I'd find the fact that he doesn't want any photos take to be curious enough alone, and... "certified real with official letter" ? H

Anyway, hope someone can help you out but it seems info given is quite limited and as I understand it these are pretty scarce and valuable.... good luck!

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Don Bible is who certified and verified the authenticity. I read the letter yesterday and saw the disc in hand. Owner is "funny" about it, doesn't want it copied or people to know that he has it... he doesn't want to be hassled. In my opinion, he is over reacting with all the secrecy, but that is what he asked and I am respecting that. He was just curious about the value. Don didn't provide a value. Thanks in advance guys!

?

That's probably the kind of thing this guy really needs to research for himself- they're so rare that they're probably even more rarely sold, meaning current value might not be easy to find; if a sale took place before the current economic difficulties, it won't even be valid probably...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...