Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Some random tags?!

Article about: Over here in Sweden the price is more often near the equivalent of \\$ 50 for a german dog tag. We get hordes of fake SS-ones mostly. Maybe Im looking at the wrong places. If there is more swe

Default Re: Some random tags?!

Over here in Sweden the price is more often near the equivalent of $ 50 for a german dog tag.
    We get hordes of fake SS-ones mostly.
    Maybe Im looking at the wrong places.
    If there is more swedish erkennungsmarken-collectors out there, please chip in with suggestions on where to look for cheap tags.

Best regards
    Anders

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some random tags?!
    P
    Many

You just blow me away Jock! Fantastic group of tags. Several of those I have never seen anything like them. You are so lucky to live right in the middle of a collectors paradise. Thanks alot for showing. Can't wait to see the rest of them. You've been a busy little bee.

Jay

Quote by Matt L View Post
    Wow- a pound... I'd have been in heaven- and broke all the time LOL Cheapest I ever got a disc for was about $12USD and more often $15-$20, not counting the odd time I was the only bidder on ebaY.de and got something for 8 or 9 Euros- and that is certainly no more.
    Biggest regret was at a Fair in Dorfmark not buying a lot of tags. They were on a piece of wire just thinner than coat hanger. Found apparently at the site of a PW handling barracks. The wire was about a 2 meter circle packed with tags, I believe the price was DM1000 (£330) a lot of money then but it would have been a sound investment. Must have been a 1500+ tags. It was out of my reach then.

Jock

Hi Jock!
    Next time you stand a chance of buying 1500+ tags and not having enough money, ask us here for a loan.
    I would be happy to chip in.

Anders

Quote by Laplander View Post
    Hi Jock!
    Next time you stand a chance of buying 1500+ tags and not having enough money, ask us here for a loan.
    I would be happy to chip in.

Anders
    Anders,

It was a good 17 years ago, I can pay the rent now.

Jock

?

Ah, missed opportunities...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Default Re: More Tags

Guys,

As promissed the rest. There are more scattered to the winds and some that are with Soldbuch or Wehrpass's. Until I finish my cellars that will be all for the minute, unless I find any out and about

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some random tags?!   Some random tags?!  

Some random tags?!   Some random tags?!  

Sorry theres more but its really hard to photograph them, I'm losing light now.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some random tags?!   Some random tags?!  

Some random tags?!  

?

On the second photo, the last in the second row at the first post... Is that blackened? I mean, was it originally black? Can tell me somebody, why? I never seen this before.

Quote by Elnar View Post
    On the second photo, the last in the second row at the first post... Is that blackened? I mean, was it originally black? Can tell me somebody, why? I never seen this before.
    Elnar,

No it is a zinc disc and a combination of oxidisation and my poor camera skills, it is dark grey in colour.

Jock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast