Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss dog tag

Article about: I have just purchased this item and I think it may be a fake But I need to be certain as I do not know about these so any help would be very much appreciated .

Default Ss dog tag

I have just purchased this item and I think it may be a fake
    But I need to be certain as I do not know about these so any help would be very much appreciated .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss dog tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss dog tag
    P
    Many

?

It is a very low roll number, I think it should be aluminum. I have never seen one without marks around the "DF" like the image attached.

- - ------- - -

Is the Reverse stamped?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss dog tag  

Leaning towards fake... the font is wrong also

hi there is nothing on the reverse and the roll number was bit of concern which is why I posted it for your opinions , I know there are a lot of fakes fakes out there so at least this could be one of them off the streets . many thanks

?

reference "DF" sample..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss dog tag   Ss dog tag  

?

In my opinion the DF emarke in the OP is not authentic. I don't think it looks anything like an original one, just compare it with the ones posted by Eike and Benzeen.
    I also have a feeling I have seen this font on other fakes before.

Regards, Rik

Agree with the guys the example in #1 is a fake item I'm afraid. Get your money back if you have been parted with it.

thanks for everyones honest opinions , I was not sure if original or not but it was for a little money and now another is not conning anyone .

imo Fake