Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ss dog tag: Good or bad???

Article about: Here is a SS dog tag from my collection. I wanted to get some comments/opinions concerning the authenticity of this tag. If you think that it's good or bad, please give a reason for your opi

Default Ss dog tag: Good or bad???

Here is a SS dog tag from my collection. I wanted to get some comments/opinions concerning the authenticity of this tag. If you think that it's good or bad, please give a reason for your opinion. This zinc tag is stamped: III/SS.PZ.A.R. 11 w/stammrollennummer, but no blood group. The tag is crudely stamped, partly hand-made, with some corrosion; the fonts have been colored to make it more easily read; the reverse side is blank. I have been told that some unit tags in the Nordland Div. were crudely done, so I'd like to know if any collectors that read this thread have a tag from this unit, or any other unit from this div., and if possible, can you post a photo of it. I would appreciate any input, positive or negative, concerning the authenticity of this SS dog tag.

Best regards,

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss dog tag: Good or bad???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss dog tag: Good or bad???
    P
    Many