Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Helferinnen ID-tag

Article about: Goodmorning, I recently bought this ID plate and wonder if it is original and if it is rare or not. I hope you guys can provide me with usefull information. Thanks in advance! -Decision P.s.

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Sorry this ekm is a fantasy item that purports to belong to a female helper at Ravensbrück concentration camp. Although the camp was for female inmates and therefore did have female staff "looking after them" I don't think they ever would have have such ekm issued to them. I would suggest you ask for a refund.
    Just to be accurate, although Ravensbrück was indeed established to primarily hold female inmates - it was the only major Konzentrationslager to be designated a camp primarily for female prisoners, it actually had its own Männerlager (Men's Camp) and held cca 20,000 male prisoners. This has been addressed in the Konzentrationslagers forum, see link below for further details:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/konze...s-camp-523253/

The item shown above is a poor fantasy piece. I would echo the comments of several members who have taken the time to post on threads created by the new member and say please do some study beforehand, you will find it rewarding and so will your bank account.

Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Helferinnen ID-tag
    P
    Many

Thanks for all the advice, asking first will be a wise idea. Sad to know there are just so little honest people..

Decision

?

Don't let these couple of bad buys get you down. I have had my fair share of bad items, but it was a good learning curve.
    There are lots of honest and trusted people (sellers) around, just take your time to get familiar with the items you are interested in. If you know what to look for you will also find the right person to get it from.
    This hobby is way to fun and interesting to turn away from so soon.

Take time to do your homework on an item and know there are people on the forum to help you with your questions.

Regards, Rik

Thanks Rick ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2