Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS tag

Article about: Nope, I've never heard of him. As far as Erkennungsmarken go though a good reputation doesn't necessarily mean anything since it's so specialized a subject, even those knowledgeable in a lot

Default SS tag

I hate to do this to you guys but can anyone tell me if this is real or not? I am buying from a private seller and I have bought some iother items from him that were great. I just always have an iffy feeling about SS tags...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS tag
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS tag

Here is a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images SS tag 

?

I really do not collect these but the runes appear to be very funny looking to me these SS ID Tags are a mine field

Its hard for me cause I have two originals but this one I just dont know...I have bought three things from this guy and they all seem legit so thats why Im on the fence

?

Just because your gotten good from someone before does not mean that everything they have is all real this is just of word of advice I am sure that others will tune in on this piece soon

Yes you are absolutely right

?

Kolby, I am not familiar with that style of SS tag. Do you know What unit is it supposed to be? Can you get a better photo that one is really small and hard for me to look for physical defects. Is it blank on the back?

?

Yeah, that photo is far from sufficient to really tell much. I have no idea what the unit is supposed to be- but it certainly is odd; 'Stb.', for example, is usually 'Stab' but that would properly be at the beginning; and I don't know of any SS unit that has a Roman numeral in its title (just did a quick scan of the list and didn't see any...)

Why would you want it if you don't even know what it is anyway?
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Im trying to get better pics of the tag...im buying it from a guy who owns a museum in Atlanta his name is Edward Reid he owns Reids Militaria have you guys ever heard of him by chance???

Quote by Matt L View Post
    Yeah, that photo is far from sufficient to really tell much. I have no idea what the unit is supposed to be- but it certainly is odd; 'Stb.', for example, is usually 'Stab' but that would properly be at the beginning; and I don't know of any SS unit that has a Roman numeral in its title (just did a quick scan of the list and didn't see any...)

Why would you want it if you don't even know what it is anyway?
    Im planning on opening a museum and I am buying in bulk...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast