MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Staatliche KriminalPolizei Warrant Disc

Article about: i'm sorry to intrude but i was hoping one of you might be able to help he. i have a warrant disk as well and i was wondering if either of you know of a way to match the number with a name. t

Jamie Dinges
    ?

Default Re: Staatliche KriminalPolizei Warrant Disc

i'm sorry to intrude but i was hoping one of you might be able to help he. i have a warrant disk as well and i was wondering if either of you know of a way to match the number with a name. the number on mine is 5531

2. # ADS

Hi - I was wondering the same. Mine is 11719 and wondered if these can be traced back to the 'owner. Thanks

?

Sorry to say that its currently almost impossible unless you have the respective ID card authorizing the person noted to carry the disc - the best one can do is to discover a card/disc with number that comes close to the disc # you have and then you could at least identify the district if not the owner it came from. Maybe one day a listing will be discovered in the mass of documents in the various centers in Germany that will shed more light on owners.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Thanks for the info. I am actually looking to sell mine and wondered how to go about it as Ebay don't allow things like this. I live in the UK and wondered if there are any rules / regulations about shipping these abroad etc etc. I assume I can sell through this site ? Any help or pointers would be much appreciated. Cheers

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Please upload some pics of your disc. If original, you could sell it via our classified ads.

There are no restrictions on sending it abroad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for the quick reply. Here are a couple of pictures.
    Staatliche KriminalPolizei Warrant DiscStaatliche KriminalPolizei Warrant Disc

?

Looks like a good disc but well worn which will reduce the value -

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

These are a really nice item, pricey but nice.

Quote by Horst View Post
    Looks like a good disc but well worn which will reduce the value -

Horst
    Yes I think it is a good disc. I have sent pictures to Don Bible and he has said that in his opinion it is a genuine (but as you say worn) disc. I will try and work out how to advertise it on this site and also look at good shipping agents if it sells overseas from the UK. Thanks for all your replies.

I wonder if someone can help me. I have listed this disc in the Classified section but notice that the advert says 'Quantity - 0". I have checked to see if I can amend this but cant find a field to alter. Can anyone help. Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast