MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)

Article about: Hello to all! Dear experts, users, I'd like to ask for your help. What do you think, is it original or a fake disc? Two heads are better than one... Thank you in advance! NapoleonS

Default Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)

Hello to all!

Dear experts, users, I'd like to ask for your help. What do you think, is it original or a fake disc? Two heads are better than one...

Thank you in advance!

NapoleonS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)   Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)
    P
    Many

Looks good to me only the hole looks as though it has been milled out oddly. Right material and legend as far as I can tell.

Thank you so much for your help and for your comment! If I understand well, do you mean that's an original disc, right? I've got some detail pics about the hole...The disk belongs to a friend of mine but he doesn't speak foreign languagues at all, so that's why I write and ask questions instead of him.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)   Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)  

Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)   Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)  

Staatliche Kripo disc (original or fake?)  

?

Its a good one , nice find.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Thank you so much for your replies and for your help, gentlemen!

One more question: My friend would like to sell the disk, is it possible for me to put it up to classifieds?

Thanks in advance!

NapoleonS

Not sure whether your low number of posts precludes you from selling, you need to ask one of the moderators. Your friend should have no problem selling it.

Thank you very much!