Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

strumpioneerbattalion ekm examples?

Article about: hi all, im restarting reenacting with a new group at the end of feb and ill be playing the role of a pioneer attched to a standard infantry regiment fighting on the eastern front in about 42

Default strumpioneerbattalion ekm examples?

hi all, im restarting reenacting with a new group at the end of feb and ill be playing the role of a pioneer attched to a standard infantry regiment fighting on the eastern front in about 42-43
    does anyone have any examples or know what should be stmaped on to my ekm?

any help would be appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement strumpioneerbattalion ekm examples?
    P
    Many

?

Default Pioneer disks

Here you go.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture strumpioneerbattalion ekm examples?   strumpioneerbattalion ekm examples?  

strumpioneerbattalion ekm examples?  

?

The top left pic has Pioneer Battalion 21 (first tag) and Pioneer Battalion 126 (3rd from the top) they are from the 21st and 126th Divisions Pioneer battalions each would have been dispersed into the division as needed for assault teams. The other tags in that pic are reserve battalion tags the top one (ers Abt 6) was found near 126th division positions so it is probably from the 126th pioneer battalion. The last tag I cannot find my paperwork on right now but it is from Northern Russia.

?

The right photo of 4 tags has at the top has St./Pi. 49 over 21. that means "Staff (command) Pioneer Battalion 49, roll number 21" this unit was originally a corps level unit and participated in the Czech invasion and Polish campaign then it was made "panzer pioneer battalion 49" and became part of the 10th panzer division ultimately ending up in North Africa in 1943. Tags would not be re-issued so this soldier could have seen action in all theaters of war.

?

The next tag on that side has 15 pi. KP JR 367, that translates to 15 pioneer Kompanie Infantry Regiment 367, this regiment had an integrated pioneer company within it.

?

I hope that helps!

cheers EIke41 thats been more help than i was expecting!