Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thoughts on Kripo disc

Article about: What are your thoughts on this piece gents? Personally, I took a while to find any errors with the lettering, which I believe, is the place to start. Perhaps the "9" is slightly wr

Default Re: Thoughts on Kripo disc

Carl : Looking at this photo and having owned over the years many State Discs aprox. 10 and 2 Local Disc and 4 Gestapo Disc it is my opinion from the photo that it is an original State Kriminal Police Disc. Don Bible is a very good friend of mine and has taught me very well on these disc . Two years ago at the SOS Show in the USA a dealer asked me about a Local, State and Gestsapo Disc that he had picked up from a veteran . He thought I was Don Bible when actually I was Don Boyle . I told him I know about these discs looked at them and I called Don Bible who purchased 2 of them and I purchased one from the dealer. That being said I am very comfortable with the Disc from the photos you posted . It is a high numbered disc not seen very often as I usually see the 3. and 4 digit numbers more often. May I ask what the person sold it for. Thanks for posting it. Happy Holidays to everyone. Don Boyle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on Kripo disc
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Thoughts on Kripo disc

Thank you all for your thoughts gents.

Don, many thanks for your input, it is appreciated. Regarding the price of the disc, I do not know. One of my contacts sent me the images, but little detail of price etc. I'll try to find out, and update the thread if and when.

Regards,

Carl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2