Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two EKM, help

Article about: Hello to all. I need help to identify well the military units that have issued these two my erkennungsmarken: for the first "1.S.BZ.ABT.421 markennummer 47" I do numerous research

Default Two EKM, help

Hello to all.
    I need help to identify well the military units that have issued these two my erkennungsmarken:
    for the first "1.S.BZ.ABT.421 markennummer 47" I do numerous research on the internet but I did not understand anything;
    for the second "" III./A.R.KW.84 markennummer 401 "should be the Batteries 3 Artillerie Regiment 84, but I do not understand the initials KW, it could be kraftwagen or otherwise.
    Thanks in advance!! I do not know who else to ask these questions.
    Giovanni

Two EKM, helpTwo EKM, helpTwo EKM, helpTwo EKM, help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two EKM, help
    P
    Many

?

Giovanni,

Regardless of the units did these disks come from the same source? It is a bit concerning that they use the same font set on both and they are totally separate units.

Hello Eike 41, it was just like that, the two disks are from the same vendor, and I think I will have to return them. Thanks for your answer. Giovanni

?

I hope I can save you from bad items if possible. Good Luck!

On both discs the 4 is the same on both the unit designation and the stammrollen number. The second disc looks to have some evidence of haloing around the lower 84. Both bad I say.