Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch

Article about: Here are 2 disks from the unit "Feldherrnhalle" (Panzer-Grenadier-Division Feldherrnhalle) The complete disk came with the cloth holder, has anyone else seen one of these?

?

Default Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch

Here are 2 disks from the unit "Feldherrnhalle" (Panzer-Grenadier-Division Feldherrnhalle)

The complete disk came with the cloth holder, has anyone else seen one of these?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch   Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch  

Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch   Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch  

Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch   Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two "Felherrnhalle" Disks and an unusual pouch
    P
    Many

Hi Eike41, are you happy with these two ekm? The Stamm Kp one looks a different font to others I have seen before. The half piece is good as far as I can tell. Can't comment on the tasche.

?

I am pretty happy with them yes. The "r" on the full disk looked like a rokas when I first inspected it but when I checked it against known fakes it is not the same. The half disk came from Narva, the full one from Ratisbons. I sense you have some skepticism about the full one?

If you are happy with them that is fine, I do have reservations about the Ratisbons ekm and would not want you or anyone else to get stung buying a dud. There are so many variations of these about. I have no problem with the part from Narva!