Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what do you guys think? EKM Totenkopf + Gen. Seyffardt.

Article about: what do you guys think abut these EKM's? i think the first one might be good; the second one i have no idea, never saw one like that before? somebody please help me out here greetings!

?

Default what do you guys think? EKM Totenkopf + Gen. Seyffardt.

what do you guys think abut these EKM's? i think the first one might be good; the second one i have no idea, never saw one like that before? somebody please help me out here
    greetings!

what do you guys think? EKM Totenkopf + Gen. Seyffardt.what do you guys think? EKM Totenkopf + Gen. Seyffardt.what do you guys think? EKM Totenkopf + Gen. Seyffardt.what do you guys think? EKM Totenkopf + Gen. Seyffardt.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what do you guys think? EKM Totenkopf + Gen. Seyffardt.
    P
    Many

?

I don't know about the first one but the TK disk looks wrong. I do not remember seeing a totenkopf standarte 10 disk in particular but other TK disks are not stamped that way.

?

thank you sir, i had the same idea, hope someone can help me out on the first one. thanks; matthias

I am sorry, but BOTH dog tags are fake.

?

Great answer, any idea why?

I have no problem with the Gen Seyffardt unless my example is a fake also, perhaps learned colleague kindzjal can shed some light on this?

what do you guys think? EKM Totenkopf + Gen. Seyffardt.

?

Dear sir, thank you very much, i'm interested in knowing why you think it's a fake..i personally also think the Seyffardt one is a good one; but i'm open to hear other opinions; these tags are not mine; i can buy them if I want; but i normally post them here first..you have some arguments why you say it's a fake? greetings, Matthias

?

HxCMDP,

Looks like it is a good tag based on Glenn's example above

Cheers

?

thank you sir; i have a chance of buying it; pricewise I really don't know what these are worth, so i'll here what the seller has to say. always important
    greetings,
    Matthias

I'd be interested to see what the seller is asking for the Gen Seyyfardt, also if you can enquire about the history of the piece that may be interesting. i.e is the seller the finder/digger?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast