Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

What is this ID disk/token thing?

Article about: I didn't know which section to place this under. Looks like some kind of token or ID disk. I only have one picture to work with, as I didn't have enough time to get a picture of the reverse.

Default What is this ID disk/token thing?

I didn't know which section to place this under. Looks like some kind of token or ID disk. I only have one picture to work with, as I didn't have enough time to get a picture of the reverse. Just ignore the buffalo nickel. Can anybody identify this for me? Thanks

Corey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this ID disk/token thing?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this ID disk/token thing?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What is this ID disk/token thing?

This is a Fantasy item. I owned one just like it I payed 5 bucks for at the local flea market.Sorry for the bad news.

It's not bad news at all. I am glad to find out what it is. I have been offered all kinds of pieces like this lately.

Corey

Fantasy item of the 4th reich (Adloph)??

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

It would be a rook error because they did not even spell the name right
    Morris

tjntexas
    ?

i have one of these i found about 10 years ago. ive been researching it tonite. hitler youth wore it. they were called brown shirts. still researching the miss spell. i ve seen it sold for 1.00 to 50.00 so pick your sight carefully and do your research first, ok. some think its a reprint most think it is not though. it is more common than most from what i see but it is not so common that it is worthless, like a coin do not clean it . it looks good

?

"ADOLPH" LOL Oh man. No way its HJ or any other real organization from Germany in 1943- NOBODY would mis-spell Hitler's first name; not the least reason being that the 'f' is the proper German spelling, 'ph' is not- it's the English variation. And you have it a bit wrong there tj- the 'brown shirts' were the SA, not the HJ.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Doh! You would think that a faker could get at least the spelling correct, though it does make it easy to spot it as a fake. If only all bogus items were so easy to spot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this ID disk/token thing?   What is this ID disk/token thing?  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.