Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Would Appreciate Help

Article about: Greetings, fellow collectors! I have been collecting relics from many conflicts throughout the past 10 years. I have recently picked up a few German ID discs. It is truly sad that there are

?

Default Re: Would Appreciate Help

Glad we could help; don't necessarily trust dealer reputations when it comes to Erkennungsmarken though- they're so specialized, even good dealers might unkowingly have fakes. It's always advisable to check before you buy. And the sticky threads about fakes should help you do your own comparisons should you have a mind to.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Would Appreciate Help
    P
    Many

Quote by Matt L View Post
    Glad we could help; don't necessarily trust dealer reputations when it comes to Erkennungsmarken though- they're so specialized, even good dealers might unkowingly have fakes. It's always advisable to check before you buy. And the sticky threads about fakes should help you do your own comparisons should you have a mind to.
    Just got this one today. It's in bad shape but I can make out the text. I'm pretty sure it says RES on left, FLAK 384 on right, and number 228 on top. Reserve Flak unit?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Would Appreciate Help  

?

Yup, that's Reserve-Flak-Abteilung 384
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Quote by Matt L View Post
    Yup, that's Reserve-Flak-Abteilung 384
    WOW, you guys are GOOD! Thanks, again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2