Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA

Article about: Just wanted to show a couple of these Confidential 1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA . These are really cool ( in my opinion ) . I have Vol. II No. 1,2

?

Default 1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA

Just wanted to show a couple of these Confidential 1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA . These are really cool ( in my opinion ) . I have Vol. II No. 1,2,3 & 4 . They are 9" X 12" and about 100 pgs. each and cover tests done on plane parts . one covers the development of the USD-9A Day Bomber . The pages are glossy paper and each book has a registration number . There is a fold out drawing of the USD-9A that is 26" X 11" . Hope you enjoy the pictures !!
    Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images 1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA  1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA  1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA  1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA 

Default Re: 1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA

Thanks for showing. Are these original? Ron

Default Re: 1918 Bulletin of the Experimental Dept Airplane Engineering Division USA

I was going to say the same thing, are they original? I assume they are but the pages haven't yellowed much. They must have been packed tightly away. They are very, very cool.

Jay

?

Hi ,
    These are original the paper is high quality glossy and have been well cared for . I will try to take a few more pictures when I have time . They are quite interesting .
    Dave

Thanks Dave, they are extremely interesting. It's hard to believe those volumes are pushing 100 years old.
    Jay