Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1st. Sgt. William T. Ainley, Spanish American War, Signal Corps Balloonist

Article about: Amazing chevrons! I have read about ballooning in the Civil War, but nothing on the Span Am war. A very nice set!

Default Re: 1st. Sgt. William T. Ainley, Spanish American War, Signal Corps Balloonist

Amazing chevrons! I have read about ballooning in the Civil War, but nothing on the Span Am war. A very nice set!

Default Re: 1st. Sgt. William T. Ainley, Spanish American War, Signal Corps Balloonist

I made this display for the items today using a spare frame I had. Pardon the reflection...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st. Sgt. William T. Ainley, Spanish American War, Signal Corps Balloonist  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Anyone else have any related items or information/comments that you would like to add to the thread...please feel free!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Realy nice items and great display.

Regards Alex

Thanks very much. I thought that it was a neat group when I saw it...probably one of a kind.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2