Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Another Damded Radio!!!

Article about: Well I did it again, after saying I would buy no more radios of any kind, I bought this 1155 Radio, I understand they were used on Lancasters, Beaufighters ect, however I think the reason I

?

Default Another Damded Radio!!!

Well I did it again, after saying I would buy no more radios of any kind, I bought this 1155 Radio, I understand they were used on Lancasters, Beaufighters ect, however I think the reason I bought this one is simple, over here in the Colonies, all that I have seen have been modified for Hamm radio guys, this one is correct to the period...kinda rare over here.
    I am not a radio guy, as a matter of fact, I dislike radios a lot...hell I still use a flip phone..hate "most new stuff" GF says she is going to destroy my flip phone so I have to upgrade... Jokes on her, I had bought another a few years ago in it's pack, so I can use it if she carries out those threats!!! LOL
    Damn on a tangent...whenever I used radios while in the Canadian Army, I would get shocks off them, no one else did!!!

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

Another Damded Radio!!!Another Damded Radio!!!

That's a really nice find. How will you display it? I can think of several display themes that would, in my opinion, look terrific. Dwight

where do you put them all ?.

I AM a ham radio guy! And such radios are very interesting. If any other forum members are ham radio, my call sign is M0CRN ...- .-

?

All of the radios end up in the basement, From time to time people come over and will trade or buy stuff, so at some point it will find a good home.

Dean O