Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gold Bullion Cloth Pilots wings

Article about: Hi, Was wondering if anyone may know what air force these are associated with. I have spent a few hours looking on line and no luck! Thank You

I also thought the eagle may have been Italian but I keep coming up with dead ends.

Actually these wings are a hell of a challenge. They may beat me in the end

Quote by Wblastoff View Post
    I also thought the eagle may have been Italian but I keep coming up with dead ends.

Actually these wings are a hell of a challenge. They may beat me in the end
    Ive gone all out to find a match for you mate , consulted every trusted knowledgeable friend outside of this forum , I have, and we are all a blank . The general concensus is thats its a fantasy piece . It all revolves around the eagle , combined with the RAF pattern wings.

Love things like this , makes for great detective work , sorry I couldnt get a postive ID for you , but I tried my best.

Cheers

I think I would go down the route suggested by Harry: possibly Middle Eastern Arabic. Many countries being former parts of the Empire had British influenced designs.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree, I think they are genuine pilots wings and may well originate from the Middle East.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2