Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial German "Jugend" Magazine Cover 1915 ~Aviation Theme~

Article about: Who says treasure can't be found on ebay...I won this for a whopping \\$3.75. It will look very nice framed and matted on the wall...

Arrow Imperial German "Jugend" Magazine Cover 1915 ~Aviation Theme~

Who says treasure can't be found on ebay...I won this for a whopping $3.75. It will look very nice framed and matted on the wall...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German "Jugend" Magazine Cover 1915 ~Aviation Theme~  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: Imperial German "Jugend" Magazine Cover 1915 ~Aviation Theme~

Fokker Eindecker?

Nice one, Steve. That would make for an excellent display piece in the War Room.

-Chuck

Quote by CThomas View Post
    Fokker Eindecker?

Nice one, Steve. That would make for an excellent display piece in the War Room.

-Chuck
    Ja mein freund!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Add an $8.00 frame, and ....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German "Jugend" Magazine Cover 1915 ~Aviation Theme~  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Excellent

Cheers, Ade.

Steve-

You were right! The frame is a perfect match & fit for the magazine cover. Wow. You weren't kidding...

-Chuck