Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lt Joseph Raible DSC, 148th Aero Squadron 2 Confirmed Kills

Article about: by BEAST Terry, I just saw this thread, not sure how I missed it! Another amazing group. I am appreciative (and envious) of the work that you have put in preserving the history of these earl

Default Re: Lt Joseph Raible DSC, 148th Aero Squadron 2 Confirmed Kills

Quote by BEAST View Post
    Terry,
    I just saw this thread, not sure how I missed it! Another amazing group. I am appreciative (and envious) of the work that you have put in preserving the history of these early aviators. Just fantastic!
    Beast,
    Thanks, its been a mission but a pleasant one to say the least.
    Terry

gdaughter
    ?

Default Re: Lt Joseph Raible DSC, 148th Aero Squadron 2 Confirmed Kills

I would like to speak to hawk3370 to get more information. I am Lt. Raible's granddaughter

?

Thumbs up Re: Lt Joseph Raible DSC, 148th Aero Squadron 2 Confirmed Kills

Hello all, fairly new to your wonderful site, and having an interest in first war aviation this kind of stuff is just amazing, keep up the good work, all the best, Willie.

cblue
    ?

I am the granddaughter of Lt. Raible. I m not sure how this works, but I am very much interested in actually speaking with "hawk 3370" or anyone with information about this. I had some contact a few years back but was not able to follow up. It seems there may be some incorrect information on an aunt that has more stuff. As family I don't know who this could be, but I do have the log book and some other items, but I am not sure what they really are. I can be contacted at crblue53@ gmail.com

cblue
    ?

I am trying to contact hawk3370. I posted a message last year, but have not heard anything. I am the granddaughter of Lt. Raible. I have a log book and some other information that might be of interest. I also have some questions on how this works. I can be contacted at crblue53@gmail.com.
    Thanks-
    Cherie Blue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2