Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

New War Bird / Caproni Pilot Uniform

Article about: Uniform of Arthur D. Farquhar, 1st Lt. , Squadriglia 6a (XI), Caproni Bombing Squadron. Squadriglia 6a had several pilots that were killed in action over the Vittorio Veneto Sector during a

Default Re: New War Bird / Caproni Pilot Uniform

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    Yer welcome,,,,,now get to work!
    Tom,

Naughty boy...you're not being a very good BFF (Best Friend Forever)...tsk...tsk. I'll help you Dennis.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by Steven M View Post
    Tom,

Naughty boy...you're not being a very good BFF (Best Friend Forever)...tsk...tsk. I'll help you Dennis.

Now, behave boys. Let Uncle Dennis tell us another aviation story without any interruptions

Dennis-
    Thank you for yet ANOTHER fine contribution to this section of the forum. I was making some future plans to spend a day 'Over There' but I now see I'll have to pencil in quite a few more...

Skyspy12thaero
    ?

Dennis, a fantastic Foggiani uniform.. The Italian trained pilots are one of my weakness'.. Great stuff Paul

I know this is a useless comment to the thread, but I can't help myself...I can't stop looking at this....
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

How come there is no emoticon to show envy? That is just beautiful!

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Beautiful uniform,I have 1 just like it exept its in olive drab cotton.
    Regards
    Emil
    Hello Emil,

We would love to see it! Maybe you could start a separate thread and show us.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3