Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Newest Addition to my RCAF Collection

Article about: This came in the mail earlier this week, a Type C Flying Helmet complete with the full wiring harness and mic. Now I need to find a set of ear phones.

?

Default Newest Addition to my RCAF Collection

This came in the mail earlier this week, a Type C Flying Helmet complete with the full wiring harness and mic. Now I need to find a set of ear phones.

Newest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF CollectionNewest Addition to my RCAF Collection

CBH
    ?

I think i may have the headphones , nice item .

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I think i may have the headphones , nice item .
    Hey Chris,

How goes it on the Island?

Would you be interested in possibly parting with the headphones? Can you PM me with your email address so we can discuss off line?

Gary

CBH
    ?

Here are a couple of shots of what I've got , my mike seems different from yours . The headphone measure 1 15/16th . If you think they'll fit message me .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newest Addition to my RCAF Collection   Newest Addition to my RCAF Collection  

?

Nice flight helmet.

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Here are a couple of shots of what I've got , my mike seems different from yours . The headphone measure 1 15/16th . If you think they'll fit message me .
    I have a Mic exactly like the one pictured, it has a black push button on top. I don't these were mounted in the oxygen masks like the one in my photos.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Nice flight helmet.
    Thanks Steven. This makes number four, the others are two Type B helmets plus I have a Luftwaffe LKpW101 flying helmet in my collection of German items.

CBH
    ?

They have a hole for the wire and two posts, there is a small crack in the bakelite on one . The harness has all the wire eyes for the headphones mic and the female connector with wire cut .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newest Addition to my RCAF Collection   Newest Addition to my RCAF Collection  

?

Wonder if those were used in Type B helmets. From what I see on line, this is what the earphones used in Type C helmets look like.

CBH
    ?

You might be right , but I'd imagine one would fit the other . Look to be about the same diameter .