Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959

Article about: Hi, Not my area of collecting,just received from a neighbor,,,value will be appreciated. Thank you in advance......Dave

Default Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959

Hi,
    Not my area of collecting,just received from a neighbor,,,value will be appreciated.
    Thank you in advance......Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959   Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959  

Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959   Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959  

Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959   Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959  

Pilot oxygen mask and suspension 1959  

Looks very nice, no idea what it's worth, but it would look good paired with a US flight helmet from the cold war period.

The MS-22001 masks are always sought after. It looks like the mask and hose are in good condition. Cracking would reduce the value quite a bit. Cleaned up, and considering the bayonet receivers are with it, I would say around $150 to $200 on evilbay. If you keep an eye on oxygen mask listings, these regularly come up and always sell. Yours has the mike which is another plus.

Cheers, Willie.

Quote by willie45 View Post
    The MS-22001 masks are always sought after. It looks like the mask and hose are in good condition. Cracking would reduce the value quite a bit. Cleaned up, and considering the bayonet receivers are with it, I would say around $150 to $200 on evilbay. If you keep an eye on oxygen mask listings, these regularly come up and always sell. Yours has the mike which is another plus.

Cheers, Willie.
    Willie,
    Thanks for the information,appreciate it.
    Dave

The MS-22001 mask is a U.S. Navy mask; I think from memory the Airforce designation for their version was A-13.

Cheers, Willie.