Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!

Article about: Thanks very much for posting. Do you have a straight on shot of it?

Default Re: Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!

Better Shot, French Wing Paul Montague, 95th Aero Squadron, Shot down and taken prisoner July 1918
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!  

British made Observer wing, J. Anderson, 183rd and 258th Aero Squadron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!  

Unattributed French made US pilot wing. Note the reverse construction. Beautiful.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!   Post Your ORIGINAL WWI Allied Forces Metal & Bullion Wings/Badges!  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Skyspy12thaero
    ?

Here are a few loose wings.. Paul

Skyspy12thaero
    ?

a funky one, but interesing.. Paul

Skyspy12thaero
    ?

Flying O wing...

Lt. William T. Doran, 99th Aero Squadron

Lt. George F. Thomson, 74 Squadron RFC/RAF

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    Lt. George F. Thomson, 74 Squadron RFC/RAF
    This is from his "green" RAF uniform

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    Lt. William T. Doran, 99th Aero Squadron
    A better photo of Doran's wing and squadron pin.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast