Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Undocumented Japanese Flight Set

Article about: Here are a few pictures of a undoucumented Japanese winter two piece flight jacket and matching trousers. Both dated 1944. So far as we know these have not been documented any where. These a

?

Default Undocumented Japanese Flight Set

Here are a few pictures of a undoucumented Japanese winter two piece flight jacket and matching trousers. Both dated 1944. So far as we know these have not been documented any where. These are fur lined and are quite durable. They resemble the summer IJA flight suit set, with noteable differences.
    1. fur lining
    2. no belt
    3. no zippers at sleeve cuffs
    4. electric hook up for heated head gear and goggles
    The trousers provide the same flexiblilty as the summer set, with the addition of fur lined pockets, and no belt or tie attached. However there is belt loops for a removeble belt, no zipper at pant cuffs, only buttons to taper the legs to fit into the flight boots.

As always I welcome your comments and views. This thread is merely to alert the collecting public that there is undocumented items out there, and to be on the lookout for them

Please tell me if and where these items are show any where else, as that myself and a few others, believe that these are not listed any where else.

Enjoy the pictures
    Cheers Falcon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Undocumented Japanese Flight Set  
    Attached Images Attached Images Undocumented Japanese Flight Set  Undocumented Japanese Flight Set  Undocumented Japanese Flight Set  Undocumented Japanese Flight Set  Undocumented Japanese Flight Set