Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

US Flight helmet

Article about: einflieger very nice I wish I had the ear phones. Also welcome to the forum Gary

?

Default re: US Flight helmet

We like to start them young over here. I just hope he like's this stuff when he gets older

Default re: US Flight helmet

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    We like to start them young over here. I just hope he like's this stuff when he gets older
    Amen to that...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

f100zardoz
    ?

Default Re: US Flight helmet

you might be interested in my flight helmet collection? Projects/Hobbies - Michael McEvoy

?

Hi Mike and welcome. You have a very nice collection love the seats and helmets.

?

Walkwolf some better photos. Sorry it took solong .Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Flight helmet   US Flight helmet  

US Flight helmet   US Flight helmet  

Big Ned, sorry to bust your bubble, but they are not AN-6530. The AN-6530s have a square joint between the two lenses that have AN-6530 marked on them. These look more like the French Version that you see frequently on ebay and often are quoted to have been captured and used by the German air force. I have never seen evidence of this though. Danny

P.S. If you do a search on google and then look at the Image section you can see what i am talking about. I have a large selection of Allied and German flight helmets, oxygen masks, goggles and life preservers as I dig out aircraft and use them to i.d. equipment found during digs.

Arrrrg. Walkwolf....I didn't see your comment...sniff

Nice kit, thanks for posting the photos. Here is a pic of mine, just about identical to yours!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Flight helmet  

Quote by einflieger View Post
    Nice kit, thanks for posting the photos. Here is a pic of mine, just about identical to yours!

Amazing site einflieger !
    Great material, well worth the visit !

....I'll be back often !

Regards,

Steve.

Steve, thank you for the kind words sir, I appreciate it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast