Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Walter Rheno / Lafayette Flying Corps

Article about: For Steve M's. dedication and hard work in helping bring this site to the War Relics Forum. ......Here ya' go Steve..... I believe that this is one of the most extensive and significant avia

Default Re: Walter Rheno / Lafayette Flying Corps

More..............Boring Yet?.............Rheno's Service Record was provided at the request of the LFE Foundation....Pretty impressive record. Click on image to enlarge if you need glasses like I do
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walter Rheno / Lafayette Flying Corps   Walter Rheno / Lafayette Flying Corps  

Walter Rheno / Lafayette Flying Corps   Walter Rheno / Lafayette Flying Corps  

A few more...........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walter Rheno / Lafayette Flying Corps   Walter Rheno / Lafayette Flying Corps  

Gary, Thanks for the comments

Best, Dennis

More..............Boring Yet?
    I think I have died and gone to Aviation Heaven...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Steve, If you are getting bored with the LFC thread, You can review the preview....What do you think?

Quote by Belleauwood View Post
    Steve, If you are getting bored with the LFC thread, You can review the preview....What do you think?
    You are a bad, bad man Dennis...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

This is one of those threads which you can come back to again and again to enjoy. Truly a wealth of material here. I actually like the little human items , like the tickets to Follies etc.

Cheers, Ade.

Bored yet ! are you kidding ? more more and some more please !
    Thanks for showing us such great items i am not an ww1 fanatic but this is great to see and what makes me happy is it stays in one place and taken care of , not piece by piece on ebay . Thanks again even a non ww1 fan can appreciate it !

Frenchy

Come on man! When life slows down some we'd love to see some more!

Dennis-
    This thread gets four stars up in 'Z' formation!

If my above comment doesn't make any sense to you, I ask you to think back to a show called "In Living Color" & the skit done by two girls (um...I mean guys...). They would snap their fingers in a "Z" formation & do it with a lisp

Sorry Dennis. I always wanted an excuse to use that silly smilie icon. I also don't mean to make a joke out of this fantastic collection. I wanted a way to draw even more attention to it by using the rating option within each thread. I hope it worked. The rating, that is...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast