Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

While spending time with your family...

Article about: on Christmas opening gifts......don't forget that the high cost paid for these luxuries is a debt that someone else will pay - for the rest of their life

Arrow While spending time with your family...

on Christmas opening gifts......don't forget that the high cost paid for these luxuries is a debt that someone else will pay - for the rest of their life
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture While spending time with your family...  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: While spending time with your family...

Indeed.

Cheers, Ade.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture While spending time with your family...  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

..._

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

...__

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

...__.
    Attached Images Attached Images While spending time with your family... 

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

...__..
    Attached Images Attached Images While spending time with your family... 

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast