Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

WWI German Aircraft Cockpit Section - Downed In France

Article about: Hi guys, Thanks for the interests. I originally posted before in my other thread that this was from a Fokker D. VII as oradour stated, however I have swayed a bit from that theory after some

jh92
    ?

Default Re: WWI German Aircraft Cockpit Section - Downed In France

GREAT Piece Steve!!! Hopefully you will get the rest of the plane Seriously though, that item is really neat and your display is very good too! Thanks for sharing.

Quote by jh92 View Post
    GREAT Piece Steve!!! Hopefully you will get the rest of the plane Seriously though, that item is really neat and your display is very good too! Thanks for sharing.
    Rest of the plane...wouldn't that be great. Thank you for the nice compliments, I appreciate it!

BTW...if anyone is wondering...I didn't drill any holes, they were already there. There is some very old wire affixed to the center top piece, and I left it in place. This reminds me of the sort of thing could have hung in a aerodrome officer club or bar.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Worth a bump back to the top perhaps...?
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Stonewall
    ?

Try here: Aircraft

The Aerodrome Forum.

Glenn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3