Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

30th Anniversary of the October Revolution Commemorative Badge, 1947

Article about: Hi Guys, a new badge added to my collection. "Glory to Great October!". The busts of Lenin and Stalin are silver plated. Cheers, Ade.

Default 30th Anniversary of the October Revolution Commemorative Badge, 1947

Hi Guys, a new badge added to my collection.

"Glory to Great October!". The busts of Lenin and Stalin are silver plated.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 30th Anniversary of the October Revolution Commemorative Badge, 1947   30th Anniversary of the October Revolution Commemorative Badge, 1947  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 30th Anniversary of the October Revolution Commemorative Badge, 1947
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Hi Adrian,

no comment for this badge
    I have an example such as yours is a beautiful production and the last with Stalin represented

30th Anniversary of the October Revolution Commemorative Badge, 1947

There is one Estonian Version , makers Metallmark

30th Anniversary of the October Revolution Commemorative Badge, 194730th Anniversary of the October Revolution Commemorative Badge, 1947

Hi Dom, I had not seen this other one before, so thanks for showing it.

Funny story to me getting this badge. A comrade wanted me to check out some WW2 British Airborne items for him on a dealers stall. I went over, (we were in Soviet kit as it was a living history show) and all the items I looked at for him were bad. The dealer was actually pleased to find this out (!) and kindly gave me this badge as a gift.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!