Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Badge for "For Excellent Artillery Shooting".

Article about: Hi Guys, another new item for my collection. Sadly the enamel to the star has suffered some damage. But it is a quality two part construction badge. Circa 1946. Cheers, Ade.

Default Badge for "For Excellent Artillery Shooting".

Hi Guys, another new item for my collection.

Sadly the enamel to the star has suffered some damage. But it is a quality two part construction badge. Circa 1946.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badge for "For Excellent Artillery Shooting".   Badge for "For Excellent Artillery Shooting".  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badge for "For Excellent Artillery Shooting".
    P
    Many

Still a nice acquisition Ade...and quite representative. Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry.

This badge was instituted in 1936. Orginal first pattern badges were serial numbered on the flat reverse.

Later second pattern badges like mine were issued 1946 to 1952.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade

A nice Russian badge collection you have built! Amazing how many badges the Russians actually had during the Great Wars, I thought there were way less. Thanks for showing and perhaps a picture of all your Russian badges together.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks Mark. I bought 37 badges this past weekend!

I am in the process of getting some pics taken. I will do a "family portrait" later.

The quality of them is super, better than many German badges to be honest. I guess the Russian tradition of jewelry making was part of this.

Cheers, Ade.

Goodness gracious, a congrats is in order! 37 badges is quite the score.

And now that you mention it Ade, the quality of these badges is pleasingly surprising. I will keep an eye out for the family portrait

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Nice one! I'd say that "Artillery Shooting" would be a better translation.

Thanks Auke. I have amended the title.