Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Belgrade Voenkomat

Article about: these are all the pics i have so far. how do you like it? thank you

Default Belgrade Voenkomat

these are all the pics i have so far. how do you like it? thank you

Belgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade Voenkomat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belgrade Voenkomat
    P
    Many

Fake one. The medal doesn't seem brass at all. They awarded only about 70,000 of these medals and during the 1950's, some of them we're required to exchange to Medal for Combat merits due to political reasons.

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Fake one. The medal doesn't seem brass at all. They awarded only about 70,000 of these medals and during the 1950's, some of them we're required to exchange to Medal for Combat merits due to political reasons.
    the history of the medal you stated is correct, but i don't understand why you think it's a fake. the medal in question is a type3- Voyenkomat issued in the '80's, it does not look the usual brass color because it is gilded as it should be. with a thicker ring it would be an earlier type3. it could still be a fake based on the details or lack thereof. here is what mondvor has to say about it,

Вариант 3. Ушко медали цельноштампованное, округлое. Этот вариант вручался позднее лицам, по каким-либо причинам не получившим медаль в 1945-48 годах. Колодка обычно однослойная из алюминия. Ранние экземпляры имели толстые ушки округлой формы, у поздних экземпляров ушки были тонкие.

Медаль "ЗА ОСВОБОЖДЕНИ • БЕЛГÐ*АДА"

I'm sorry, I hadn't heard of samples being produced and awarded in the 1980's.

In my opinion the medal seems to lack detail, when compared to the one on the website.

Dom
    ?

I guess the price must be important ? Therefore it is necessary to have better pictures avers / reverse .

and here it is in hand... the connecting ring is uncut.

Belgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade VoenkomatBelgrade Voenkomat

Dom
    ?

Good medal , you know my opinion on Voenkomat edition

Thats a fine Belgrade medal....

yes i do and must admit that wartime issued medals have a much warmer place in my heart for obvious reasons. i've yet to find an affordable wartime Belgrade, so on with the hunt