Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?

Article about: Hello there I'm thinking of buying these two medals from a dealer and I'd just like to check with those who know their stuff whether they are ok? I'd like to know if they are both genuine an

Question Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?

Hello there

I'm thinking of buying these two medals from a dealer and I'd just like to check with those who know their stuff whether they are ok?

I'd like to know if they are both genuine and if they are OK for £30 for the Capture of Berlin and £35 for the Valour medal. Also if possible, could anyone give me a year that the Valour medal was awarded based on its Serial Number? That would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys
    Cheers
    Tom

Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Default re: Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?

Hello

Capture of Berlin is ok , Bravery is awarded in 1945 , enamel is restored .

?

Default re: Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?

I agree. The prices are a bit on the high side, but if you really want them, go for it

Thanks for the replies guys, its nice to know the Bravery medal is 1945 dated If I do manage to get it.

I thought they were a bit dear as well but I can't seem to find any other dealers in the UK with them cheaper and I never seem to have the money when they pop up on ebay! I'll keep an eye out for the classifieds on this site as well.

Cheers
    Tom

?

I hope it's not considered inappropriate that I post this here - I certainly didn't mean to break the rules - but I'm selling a considerable collection of campaign medals and parafernalia, so if there's anything specific you're interested in, let me know.

Quote by Auke View Post
    I hope it's not considered inappropriate that I post this here - I certainly didn't mean to break the rules - but I'm selling a considerable collection of campaign medals and parafernalia, so if there's anything specific you're interested in, let me know.
    Hi Auke

I've got my 18th birthday coming up in a weeks time so I should have some money spare afterwards. If you want to send me a PM of the stuff you've got for sale, just so as to avoid any issues of posting something where it shouldn't be. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with the admin when you're trying to help me out!

In General though, I'm looking to get any of the affordable campaign medals I don't already have an example of, a war dated Bravery medal and I also wouldn't mind adding an Order of the Red star to my collection eventually as well. Like I said, just send me a PM of what you've got for sale and I'm sure I'll want some of the stuff you've got. (I'll want it all really, but you know what I mean!)

Cheers
    Tom

Hi Auke, not a problem at all. You provide a lot of help here.

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum! I would say those prices are a bit high too, especially for the Berlin medal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?

Hi Ade

Thanks for the welcome

At current I only have 2 Russian medals from the Second war (I have several British, American and a few Third Reich + a few Deac's) I've got my Victory over Germany and Valiant Labour medal but a few more are on the way in the post and hopefully I'll get some more from Auke as well after my 18th. I don't know why its taken me this long to get into the Russian side of medal collecting, but I'm definitely making a start!

Cheers
    Tom

Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?Berlin and Bravery Medals: Are these both Genuine and are the prices fair?