Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Buying a collection

Article about: Hello Gents. I am about to buy a collction of 18 Soviet medals. All medals was earned by the one soldier. The collection also includes all documentation for each single medal given to this s

?

Default Re: Buying a collection

Thanks a lot ph3s

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buying a collection
    P
    Many

All looks fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade. I will post when i hopefully get it here. Can you give an estimate on the price i should pay for such a collection? I have not postet all 18 medals. There is also some for 20th and 40th anniversary for Victory in Great Patriotic War. 6o years the Soviet armed forces" + Certification for Medal
    The certificate of Medal "70 years of the Soviet armed forces" (without the medal)

Fighting Certificate (for the victory at Dukhovshchina, Vitebsk, Tauragė Pilkalennom, Tilsit, Konigsberg

Help from the Belarusian Headquarters of Partisan Movement of guerrilla activity

) The identity of the Participant in WWII

And so forth.

The real value lies with the WW2 awarded peices. The later anniversary medals have a very low value.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Yes of course. Pointed the new ones out because they are not worth much in themselves. But i think it is close to outstanding to have this soldiers entire record from WW2 and up to about '85. There is also a frontline photo of him. All Red Army soldier book pages is filled out.

Is the 300 euro ball park too much?

Very nice, Datrus!

Can't wait to see all of it when it arrives! Hope you decide to purchase and post. Congratulations on this nice find.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Very nice, Datrus!

Can't wait to see all of it when it arrives! Hope you decide to purchase and post. Congratulations on this nice find.

Green
    I will of course post mate. Do you think 300 euro is too much or ok price?

For me this sounds a bit much.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks Ade. I will keep that in mind talking to him again.

I particularly like the numbered Red Star, though-for 300E, you could do alot worse. It's a nice one man veteran group. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast