Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast

Campaign medal documents

Article about: Document for the Medal for Victory over Germany issued to Guards Junior Lieutenant Vladimir Yefimovich Yevtushek on February 18th, 1947 and signed by the Commander and Hero of the Soviet Uni

Documents group of Aleksandr Efimovich Prokopenko

Document for the Medal Defense of Odessa and archival document (#33, second page) dated August 15th, 1943 by the Commander of the Minesweeping & Minelaying Brigade, Black Sea Fleet, (БТЗ ЧФ, Бригада Траления и Заграждения), Rear-Admiral Vladimir Georgiyevich Fadeyev, Serial #N09936.

Campaign medal documents Campaign medal documents Campaign medal documents

Document for the Medal Defense of Sevastopol dated August 15th, 1943 by the Commander of the Minesweeping & Minelaying Brigade, Black Sea Fleet, (БТЗ ЧФ, Бригада Траления и Заграждения), Rear-Admiral Vladimir Georgiyevich Fadeyev, Serial #Zh16383.

Campaign medal documents

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Campaign medal documents
    P
    Many

Document for the Medal Liberation of Belgrade issued to Guards Senior Sergeant Fedor Ivanovich Sviridov dated November 9th, 1948 by the Commander of the 2nd Guards Mechanized Nikolayev-Budapest Red Banner Order of Suvorov Division, Major-General Nikolai Fedorovich Mikhailov, Serial #A204196.

Campaign medal documents

Documents group of Guards Private Maksim Fedorovich Bozhok

Campaign medal documents

Document for the Medal Capture of Vienna dated December 13th, 1946 by the Commander of the 21st Independent Moto-Sapper (Motorized Combat Engineers) Battalion of the Order of Bogdan Khmelnitsky (21 ОГМСПАОБХБ, 21 Отдельного Гвардейского Мото-Саперного Ордена Богдан Хмельницкого Батальона), Guards Colonel Mikhailov, Serial #A219502.

Campaign medal documents

Document for the Medal Liberation of Prague dated March 8th, 1946 by the Commander of the 21st Independent Moto-Sapper (Motorized Combat Engineers) Battalion of the Order of Bogdan Khmelnitsky (21 ОГМСПАОБХБ, 21 Отдельного Гвардейского Мото-Саперного Ордена Богдан Хмельницкого Батальона), Guards Major Aruslamov, Serial #A120209.

Temporary Certificate dated January 30th, 1946 for the Medal Defense of Odessa issued to Guards Petty Officer Vladimir Mitrofanovich Tishchenko, Rifleman, 3rd Rifle Company, 384th Separate “Nikolaev” Marine Brigade, Black Sea Fleet, (Стрелка 3 стрелковой роты 384 Отдельного Николаевского Бригада Морской Пехоты ЧФ, ОНБМП, ЧФ), by the Commander of the 2nd Novorossiysk Red Banner Assault Boat Brigade, Northwestern Marine Defensive Area of the Black Sea Fleet (2 Новороссийская краснознаменная бригада торнедиых катеров, Северо-западный морской оборонительный район Черноморского Флота), Captain 2nd Grade, A. Mestnikov.

Campaign medal documents

?

It's technically not a temporary certificate but a document stating that Tishchenko is eligible for the Defense of Odessa medal.

I'm a collector of German paperwork but I couldn't resist getting a handful of Russian award documents as they just seemed to appeal to me when I saw them. This is the first time I have bought Russian paperwork.
    I know the soldiers names (the previous owner told me those details with the exception of one) but have no idea if the units are mentioned or who they are signed by.

'For The Capture of Berlin' to Guards Sgt Aleksei Fyodorovich Derev.

Campaign medal documents Campaign medal documents
    Last edited by hucks216; 06-13-2016 at 04:30 PM.

'For The Defence of Stalingrad' to Guards Snr Sgt Ivan Petrovich Alekseyev.

'For The Liberation of Warsaw' to Private Pavel Nikandrovich Kotsyuba.

I know that this is 'For The Defence of Moscow' but that is all I know with this citation, not even the soldier's name.

Capture of Berlin, Commander 93rd Guards Ground-Attack Air Regiment, Guards Lieutenant-Colonel Shurunov

Defense of Stalingrad, Commander 54th Guards ____?____, Major-General ____?____

Capture of Warsaw, Commander 21st Independent Guards Rifle Brigade, Guards Major-General & Hero of the Soviet Union ____?____

Defense of Moscow, Senior Lieutenant Aleksei Petrovich Bul'da, 100th ____?____

More to follow from others more fluent. . .

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast